Start a new topic

No resolution after 3 weeks of asking for updates

I’ve called and email multiple times and have been told/ promised my order multiple times and still not arrived. Called again friend and was told the same thing as before. Your Front of the line and you’ll get them within a couple days. This will be the same old story for 3 weeks now on Tuesday. You even advertise that you get the sensors within 5 days and if you order the sensors through your website they would of been delivered already. This in the end has left a bad taste in my mouth about the cobra Puma brand and shows that what they advertise is most likely false

4 people have this problem

Yes same bs

I am not even getting a response.  

The entire support ticket has only ONE person - Taylor, and he is lousy like hell. Non responsive - COBRA - you got a good prouduct, but lousy support . It just goes to show, how the market is not supporting you guys. Good luck. I will advise and preach to all my golfer community about this lousy experience and should boycott your brand once and for all. No wonder , even GOLFTEC stop advertsing for you and stop fitting clubs of COBRA. 

lousy

I can't get anyone to respond to any of emails.....
Login or Signup to post a comment